Even during the COVID-19 pandemic, email marketing has resulted in the most effective marketing tool that helps increase revenue, communicate with the target audience, and share a client’s latest news, products, and services with the audience.
Email marketing is effective because metrics such as open rate, repeat open rate, link clicks, CTR, etc, are measurable and manageable for every email channel.
Email marketing allows businesses to keep their customers informed with customized marketing messages. Think of it as one of the most cost-effective and conversion-rich forms of digital marketing today.
Still not convinced? Here are a few reasons why email marketing should be a focus for your business:
- The number of active email users is forecasted to reach 4.3 billion in 2023.
- 293.6 billion emails are sent and received each day.
- The average expected ROI is $42 for every $1 you spend on email marketing.
- Nearly nine out of every ten marketers use email marketing to distribute content organically.
- 81% of small businesses rely on email as their primary customer acquisition channel, and 80% for retention.
- The average open rate for a welcome email is 82%.
- Emails with personalized subject lines generate 50% higher open rates.
- Sending 3 abandoned cart emails results in 69% more orders than a single email.
- Videos added to your email increase click rates by 300%.
- 49% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands.
If you have questions on how you can incorporate email marketing into your existing plan or you just need guidance on how you can use emails to increase your sales, contact us today!