All of the “Christmas in July” messages are a great reminder that the holidays will be here before we know it! When is the last time you thanked your customers just for being your customers? How creative was your holiday campaign last year? Did you visit other offices and see the exact same card you sent, also sent from other companies (kind of like wearing the same dress to a big event – eek!)? Did you take the time to write a personal message to your loyal customers and include your team in the message?
This holiday season (or even this Labor Day) we challenge you to get creative in your well-wishes! Be inspired by the Christmas in July messages!
- Include a festive or meaningful team photo.
- Write a heartfelt message that resonates with your key customers.
- Collect your entire team’s signatures to have imprinted your card this year. (Alternate signature colors to make it look realistic!)
- Think of a fun gift to give this holiday season. Great ideas include: healthy snacks, imprinted pens, mugs, hats, ice scrapers (think snow!), etc.
- Consider how you’re going to distribute your card or gifts. There’s nothing better than a personal delivery during the holidays or sending a special package that screams, “Open me!”
There is never a wrong time to say “thank you” or to take time to appreciate your customers… and you’ll be rewarded with loyalty all year long!