Dooley & Associates is seeking an experienced graphic designer capable of managing all aspects of print and digital brand design. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can proactively drive projects from concept to completion. The brand designer ensures that our clients’ desired message and image is conveyed to consumers and works with the team to create original graphic content for client websites, social media pages and other marketing materials. We’re an energetic team of community-minded creatives who value innovation, forward-thinking design and provide a work environment that promotes cooperative effort.
HOURS PER WEEK: 24-28.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience.
BENEFITS: Besides working with the Kenosha's #1 Marketing team for 5 years running include: Paid vacation & holidays, company retirement program with company match, early-release every Friday and plenty of orange swag!
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in the Arts
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer
- Knowledge of the marketing industry
- Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels including print materials, websites, social media, email marketing and video.
- Communication skills. You must be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires for advertisements, publications or branding.
- Creativity. You must be able to come up with interesting and innovative ideas to develop advertising campaigns or layout options.
- Time-management skills. Balancing competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines is critical.
- Software skills:
- UI/UX design and layout experience
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Email marketing programs such as Constant Contact or Mailchimp
To apply, please fill out the form below.