"What you call love was invented by guys like me... to sell nylons." Don Draper - The Wordsmith
The ability to communicate a message effectively and concisely has the power to change how people perceive. Don Draper did it with nylons — we can do it for just about everything else*. Whether your company is preparing to launch a new product or your non-profit is considering a new fundraising campaign, effectively communicating your message will significantly influence the outcome.
For us to uncover the best possible message for your needs, we need to educate ourselves on your company or organization. We are kind of like your branding psychologist… we have to get to the deeper regions of what makes you you. This is usually accomplished through brainstorming sessions where we might ask a series of questions: Could you pitch someone on an elevator ride? Have you truly contemplated and defined what your objectives are? Do you know who your ideal customer is?
We transform your answers into the message you need by:
- Writing press releases that can be published both locally and nationally.
- Creating event specific themes, taglines, and imagery.
- Collaborating on both audio and video productions for seminars, fundraisers, and corporate events.
- Creating amazing and unique environments for your next tradeshow.
- Designing and writing e-blasts for your monthly e-newsletter.
- Keeping you at the top of Google by postings SEO-friendly blogs.
Crafting a message that resonates with your audience isn't simple. It takes a handful of minds that have dedicated their life to endlessly thinking about how other people acquire, observe, and perceive information. Let us dazzle you with our ability to take a vision and make it real.
*We can probably do nylons, too.