Required To Work On Location (Kenosha, WI)
We are a boutique marketing firm seeking a highly energetic and skilled Web Developer. The position’s main responsibilities include: consult, organize, and manage web projects and develop, theme, and deploy custom built websites. Viable candidates must have advanced knowledge of standard web languages, experience in developing and deploying sites, and excellent customer service capabilities. Certain back end development skills will be required, but a majority of day-to-day focus will be around front end and UI/UX development. Finally, as a growing firm in a competitive market, we would demand an individual who is highly motivated and personally seeks to continue developing their skills and knowledge.
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience, salary
BENEFITS: Besides working with the Kenosha's #1 Marketing team for 4 years running include: Paid vacation & holidays, healthcare benefits, company retirement program with company match, tuition reimbursement program, early-release every Friday and plenty of orange swag!
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Development experience in PHP and content management frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal 7 and 8, or Symphony.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within project constraints
- Experience with command line and development utility tools such as GIT, Composer, and Compass.
- Update and maintain existing website software for security
- Write well-designed, efficient object oriented code using established best practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with creative designers and content developers to gather information needed to complete project tasks
- Manage third party website integrations such as email transactions and various analytic software technology
To apply, please fill out the form below.